Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Does the second day of school photos count???













I got photos from the girls second day of school at Parkway due to STILL not being able to find my digital camera. Am I still a bad mom? They did great going in and seem to like their new classes. Parkway preschool is right around the corner and has been a true blessing for us.
Thanks, Holly, for letting me use your camera!(:
*Check out Claire's little friend. Her name is ,Stirling, and she has the cutest little baby trunks...are they not to die for!
Last thing...no Claire bears got hurt well carrying an over sized backpack!(:



post signature

4 comments:

Everyday with the Edwards said...

PRECIOUS! I need to take some pics in the classroom, I didn't do that yesterday...see you're the good mama!!! I am glad they are having fun at school! :)

Wilson's Winners said...

LOVE it!!! It was so cute how Stirling went right up to Claire yesterday - they are getting to be such big girls! Stirling wore that outfit yesterday - should have dressed her in it today and they could have been twins!!!!

The Cleggs said...

They are so cute!! I am sad that B and Mally are not in the same class but I am sure she will have a great year (several of our sweet friends from last year have Ms. Brittney).

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

What sweet girls!!! Love the pictures... I miss my girls being that little!

Had fun tonight! Love ya!