Monday, August 18, 2008

My New Look!

How awesome is my new blog! I was wanting a new look and my good friend ,Amanda ,did a little pimping. Didn't she do a wonderful job!!! I am so amazed at how cute she made it in no time at all! She also did my friend, Holly Williams. You can view her blog under my friends and family section. Thank you, Amanda! I love my new look!!!

BTW- She is going to start designing blogs so if you are interested let her know. Her blog is also listed under my friends and family. It's http://www.amandaparkerandfamily.blogspot.com, you can just click the link! She is currently working on a business website and hopefully it will be ready for you to sign up on the waiting list within a few weeks!



post signature

6 comments:

The Cleggs said...

Wow - pretty snazzy! Amanda sure is talented!! I am impressed! Looking forward to seeing ya'll at Parkway next week! Did Mally get Mrs. Danelle?

Julee H. Nappier said...

I had so much fun designing it -- and it looks more like you -- fun & spunky!!! Love ya!

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

sorry, Julee, I was logged in as you... the above comment was from little ole me!

Holly said...

Hey Julee,
love the new look! Can't wait to learn how to do this stuff. Amanda is pretty amazing. Well aren't we due for a girls night sometime. Talk to you soon

Everyday with the Edwards said...

It looks great!!!

Wilson's Winners said...

Julee- It looks so cute!!!! Love it!