Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Big Pink Band Aid!






O.K...so who new when Mally took a little fall off the swing set that she BROKE HER ARM! I couldn't believe it! We were right there and she barely cried. It wasn't even swollen or bruised! I started noticing that she wasn't using it and she somewhat guarded it the rest of the night.

The next morning I knew something wasn't right so we took her for an x-ray and before we got home they had called to tell us it was broken. She has been such a big sport...the only time she cried during the whole process was when it first happen!

She has the smallest, pinkest cast I have ever seen! She calls it her " Big Pink Band Aid". Anyways, keep her and her healing in your thoughts and prayers.(: All h_ _ is going to break out when she realizes she can't take it off!(:


FYI- I wanted to post a picture of her in her little pink cast, but I STILL can't find my digital camera!!!




post signature

9 comments:

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

Julee, I'm so glad she's OK and that she only has to wear it for 3 weeks. I know that probably seems like an eternity to a 2 year old (and the mom of a 2 year old!), but I guess it could have been worse. I'll come over and take lots of pictures of that beautiful baby with her cute, pink cast!

Everyday with the Edwards said...

Oh no!!! We are so sorry to hear that and I bet she will be so happy to take it off in a few weeks...yikes! Poor thing, hopefully it won't be too bad...for her and you!

Julee H. Nappier said...

Oh, and the VERY latest is that she can slide the darn thing off!!! Joe is taking her today to get a new one!CRAZY!

Wilson's Winners said...

Poor thing!!!! I can't wait to see a picture of it. Hang in there!

The Gross Family said...

Oh NO! My sweet Mally! Bless her heart!! I hope she does okay and I'll be thinking about you too, mommy! I haven't been home this season nearly as much as I have been in the past! I'm not sure when my next visit will be but I'll keep you updated!

thebarronfam said...

Oh my gosh...when i saw the timeline, i thought you were pregnant again!!! Hope she feels better soon!

Molly said...

Nathan sends get well kisses. He was so upset when I told him Mally had broken her arm/wrist. He asked if she was going to get a new one?

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

Commenting here for the above post because it won't let me do it there... Gosh, Julee, the photo credits make me sound like some kind of old fogey (sp??)!! Mrs. Amanda Parker... why didn't you just say Mrs. Jonathan Parker?? Anyhoo... I'm soooo glad little miss Mally is doing well, and I bet her daddy's glad this cast is a little more permanent so he doesn't have to go back to the doctor for the third day in a row!!

Julee H. Nappier said...

It was a joke home girl. I know how you hate to be considered old...