Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day a Day Late

Okay, so I'm a day late..... but I wanted to write about what Mother's day means to me. So here goes...

Being a mother is my WHOLE world! I love it with every ounce of my being. It completes me...feels my soul with happiness, and gets me out of bed every morning....literally!(:
I live each day for and with my children and can't imagine not having them in my life. They're my motivation and inspiration. They're my everything! One day, they'll know and understand the sacrifices I've made for them. One day, they'll understand how much they mean to me. For now, I enjoy and cherish each and every cry, yawn, sneeze, and snuggle. I hug them tight and breathe in their sweet smell.
Thank you...Kimbell, Mally, and Claire. You're my lil saviors.
I love you!
Mommy


post signature

4 comments:

Heather said...

How beautiful and sweet.

Wilson's Winners said...

You couldn't have put it any better. Happy belated mommies day!

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

You are so right. Being a mom is by far the best thing I've ever done... I can't imagine it any other way. Happy Mother's Day!! Thanks for your sweet reminder of how lucky we all are.

Kate Brotherson said...

Oh Julie, what a sweet post. I feel the same way you do, except for lately I haven't been showing it. I have been so overwhelmed about having this new baby that I haven't enjoyed what is going on right now with my girls. Thanks for reminding me why I love being a mom and how sweet every day is.