Sunday, April 4, 2010

Mally's Hunt, Easter Morning Fun, and A Yummy Easter Brunch!




Me and Mally at her Easter egg hunt.

Easter goodies!


The
Easter Bunny!!!!


Emma and
Mally

Sweet sisters !


Kimbell is too cool for Easter.


Easter basket surprises!


Kids table or brunch.


Say Easter bunny!!!!


My sweet girls. Gosh, I love them!

Finding and egg on an egg...teehee.



The Easter bunny was super good this year!




Think they found enough eggs??



Easter bunny cake! Yumo!



Whew! Gotta say...I'm glad this one is over1 Think mine and the kids sugar rush is gonna last at least a year! With that said.... we had a wonderful Easter. Mally's school hunt was lots of fun! Her class is so sweet at Indian Pines. My kids probably got too many Easter surprises and again I ate way too much, but it only comes around once a year. Might as well enjoy it! Back to the gym tomorrow. ASAP!

post signature



No comments: