Saturday, April 24, 2010

Let The Birthday Festivities Begin!


Amy and Me
Molly and Rona

You heard me correct! I say.... Let the birthday festivities begin! Yes, as most of you know, I LOVE birthdays! I think it's super important for everyone to feel loved and appreciated on their big day...no matter how old or young. Rona's was Thursday and mine is next Wednesday. Soooo, mine started a tad early with a little friendly dinner with the girls. We went to Hamiltons...yum...and had a ball! It's one of my favorite places to eat in Auburn and there bread pudding is to die for!
I can't wait to have my family dinner with the kiddies, meet my mom and sister for a birthday lunch, and see some other ladies for a lil girl time. It's gonna be MY week! Anyho, thanks ladies for a great night. I love ya!




post signature

No comments: