Thursday, October 8, 2009

Lil nose in da corner

The family was eating dinner last night at Block and Barrel just enjoying ourselves when Claire started pitching an absolute fit over something. We were about the only ones in the restaurant so Joe...just kidding.... told Claire to go stand in the corner. It was so funny at the time cause she hopped right up and proceeded to place her nose there. Guess, she's been told to do it before! We couldn't help but laugh at her....she was so serious. I had to get a picture so I took one with the iPhone real quick.
Good times I tell ya!
Julee





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can reveal that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is still a without question as you did in the downgrade issue of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=security administrator 11.3 ?
I noticed the axiom you have not used. Or you profit by the black methods of development of the resource. I have a week and do necheg