Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween 2009!!!

Me and the girls.

The kids with sweet Caleb.


My lil ones!



Fairy princess Mally.



My lil Cupcake Claire bear.

Punk rocker Macy.



Precious Sulli and SS.



Claire, Sara Kate, and Mally.



Jared and Kam



Kate, Emily, and Lauren




Julie and her lil giraffe...Coleman.



What's up??


Elizabeth and Wheeler


Little Amy



Deanne and Lauren


I'm free!!!


Our neighborhood kids! So cute!!!


Travis and Mason



Mason and his girlfriends!



Trick or Treat!!!


Wait on me!!!!



Tuckered out!


Let's check out da goods!



Yumo!!




Claire and Mommy


My oh my we had a great Halloween! Have to admit though I'm glad it's over...till next year.(: The girls were precious and had a ball! Kimbell is so funny...he was Willy Wonka this year and of course came home exhausted from all the tricks and treats. Until next year...Happy Halloween!!!


3 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

LOVE. THE. CUPCAKE. COSTUME! so precious!

Everyday with the Edwards said...

They are PRECIOUS!!! I absolutely LOVE Claire's cupcake costume...did you make that???

Julee H. Nappier said...

No, got it at Pottery Barn kids. Isn't it cute....and so comfy!(:

Thanks!