Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Reception


Need a lift!?
The Tents
The entrance
Me and Mally
Mally enjoying a little tropical music.



Wine anyone?



Beautiful flowers



Inside the one of the tents




The wedding cake...my fav part!



Cake tent



Me, mom, and Aunt Judi
Motown band


The dance floor



A tent at night


The first dance...everyone released butterflies!





Joe and the girls enjoying the band...they were awesome!




Claire and cousin Reynolds dancing






I realize I'm doing everything backwards...but I'm still waiting on my film from the actual wedding.(: Here are some photos of the reception. It was a blast and absolutely beautiful! Everyone danced and had a great time....including the girls!




Congrats again Allie and Christopher!!


We love you!




post signature


4 comments:

Beach Weddings said...

Destin Beach Weddings in Florida are really romantic, love the pics

Wilson's Winners said...

Looks like ya'll had a blast! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the girls outfits:-)

Kate Brotherson said...

What a pretty wedding. I love the picture of you and Mally. So beautiful of both of you.

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

What an amazing wedding! You look beautiful -- so proud of you for working diligently every day WITHOUT FAIL to get that old Julee, pre-baby body back! You are my inspiration! And the pictures of the girls were great, too!