Monday, April 27, 2009

Allie's Rehearsal Dinner at Moores Mill

Allie and Christopher
Reynold's, Allie's sister, giving her sweet speech...we laughed then cried!



Conlee, me, and Anna...sweet cousins!

Me, Uncle Tom, and Hannah



Me and Lauren

Allie and Christopher had the sweetest, funniest rehearsal dinner I have EVER gone to. We laughed...cried...drank.(; I really really enjoy my family. Very lucky!

Allie is my first cousin and I was ten when she was born. I feel I partly raised her taking her to school, dance, etc. I can't believe she's now married!!!

Sorry, about the quality of the photos. Get ready..... much more to come...very busy, but fun weekend!!



post signature


6 comments:

anna and geoffrey said...

Too much fun! Love the pics, Julee :) Can't wait to see the others. It was great seeing you!!

xoxo

Kimberly said...

First of all, YOU look beautiful. You can really hold your own amongst those young beauties. Can't wait to see the girls in the wedding.

Molly said...

You looked BEAUTIFUL!!! Can't wait to see the girls in their dresses. :)

Heather said...

Wow you look fab! Love to see more pictures. Hopefully see you soon?????

Julee H. Nappier said...

Gosh!!! I'm really feeling the love...thx!!!(:

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

Love the green dress, and I agree with all the girls' comments -- you definitely can hang with the young ones and do just fine!! Glad you had such a great time.