Sunday, March 1, 2009

It's Snow Time!

What a treat to wake up to...SNOW!!!
It's snowing, mommy!!!


I'm bout ready...pj's and a coat!



Ready!!!




Our home.


Cheese...



Boot prints.



Joe and Kimbell



Catching snowflakes! Fun!



Yum!

Our snow babe.

Snow is fine in 2009!



Our snowman!



Working hard.



I can't feel my toes. Kimbell playing snow baseball!



Lov'in this!



Snow Angel time!



I love you.



Eskimo kisses!




Really, typical Alabama weather. Snow in March! By the end of the week it's suppose to be back in the 70's! Crazy! With that said, the kids had a huge treat waking up to snow on the ground. How exciting! I was even a little anxious and ready to head out in it! They played and had a great time building and making the usual snow creations. Later, we came inside and I made my famous hot coco. Yummy!






post signature

8 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

Fun Fun!! Can't believe it's STILL snowing!

barclay said...

Precious pics. I got your msg late. We were at the bball game. I am guessing you found Kimball. Love all your recent posts. Glad everyone is better.

Tiffany said...

Fun pictures! And unbelievable weather!

The Rouse Family said...

Love the snow babe how cute!

Heather said...

So cute.... what a crazy weekend!!!!

Everyday with the Edwards said...

It looks y'all had a blast like we did! We could not believe it!

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

Fun, fun, fun it was! And I'm loving the snow-babe, too. Where did your snowman in the front yard go? I kept thinking you were the only ones without a snowman and then I saw it on your blog. The girls looked adorable all bundled up!

Julee H. Nappier said...

Amanda,

We actually did build one in the front, but Kimbell knocked it down...just having fun. Boys!