Monday, March 23, 2009

Beach Fun!

Mally and Kimbell

Claire at sunset
Kimbell

Mally chasing the waves

Finding shells!


Just a diggin.....

...and a digging!Watching the waves

Holding hands

Claire bear

My suit isn't ridin up, moma.


Chillin
Mally


I took all three kids down to Destin for Spring Break. We had the best time! I would have never thought the weather would be so beautiful and the kids so content. It was wonderful! My good camera when out on me, but I got some photos that turned out okay...enjoy!






post signature


14 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

Love the backless bathing suits - so sweet! Where did you get them?!

Julee H. Nappier said...

Garnet Hill! Cute!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Glad you had a good time!

The Rouse Family said...

PRECIOUS PICS!!!! and love the swimsuits :o)

Molly said...

Those are great!!! Glad you had a great week.

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

So glad things were easy & peaceful at the beach.... the pictures are really cute of all of them. You should do that ALL the time this summer!

anna and geoffrey said...

Those are the cutest smocked swim suits! Glad y'all had fun!!

Anonymous said...

Glad yall had fun! The weather looks so nice and the kids look beautiful!

The Gross Family said...

Precious pictures! I just love those kids. I'll be home really soon...wait until you see this belly!!!!

Julee H. Nappier said...

ge'ez...I'm feeling the love here!(:

Elizabeth said...

Great Pics! We went to the beach too. The weather was fantastic.

Jodi said...

Oh Julee, they are precious. Kimbell looks so big and Mally so grown up and glamorous!!! Of course, Claire is so cute, especially the pic from the back. Love it!!!

Heather said...

Cute!!!! Glad yall had fun! Can't keep up with Kimbell & Stuart Scott and there on again off again relationship!

Everyday with the Edwards said...

Precious! I love the girls' matching swimsuits!!!