Thursday, January 15, 2009

Kids Say The Cutest Things Sometimes

Last night, Mally and I, were laying in bed talking. Joe was at the AU basketball game with Kimbell and Claire was asleep.
I got up saying I needed to get some medicine..... my back hurt...probably old age!
Anyway, she says that she needs some medicine, too. She's loves the taste of liquid Tylenol for some odd reason!!
So I told her she wasn't sick she didn't need any medicine.
I then watched as her lower lip begin to pucker out and quiver so I said, " Ok, what hurts??"

She replied, " My feelings."


post signature

8 comments:

Heather said...

AWWWWW poor baby... love it.

The Cleggs said...

that is too cute....

DeLine Family said...

So very cute! My Hudson has a thing for Motrin...glad to know he may not be the exception! :-)

Julee H. Nappier said...

I tell ya...the quivering lip gets me EVERY time.(:

Anonymous said...

My kids love the taste of liquid Motrin. If one gets it, they all get it. So, I know what go through!

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

Jacob would drink liquid Motrin by the gallon if I'd let him! Mally is such a sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Pretty exceptional answer. Did you give in? Sometimes I think my kids are crying wolf just to get the "pink stuff". What ever happened to Cod Liver Oil?

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

That's funny, Kimberly!