Thursday, March 20, 2008

We'll miss you brother!

Kimbell left today for the Bahamas. He just got back from my mom's condo in Destin on Tuesday. What a little traveler he is! We are going to miss him so much! Joe informed me this morning right before he went that we might not be able to talk with him until he gets back....which isn't until SUNDAY!!! I'm going to go crazy!
He is flying with Joe's family in a private plane and Joe said that they talked about how much we love him and God loves him. He said Kimbell talked abut how Jesus died on the cross. His knowledge is unreal sometimes! I thought about when he told Joe that he wasn't going to drink beer because preachers don't. He said instead he is going to be a preacher and let old ladies bake him pies!
Joe called me when they were taking off and we were both teary eyed. What a special child he is. He has the kindest heart! Anyway, pray for his safe flying and safe return home. We'll miss you bro bro!!! Especially little Mally. (Sad photo to the above left):

post signature

3 comments:

thebarronfam said...

What a little traveler he is! I am so jealous. And what a cute "sad" face. She is precious! Your golf story makes me a little nervous!!!

Molly said...

Kimbell has done more traveling this spring break than most college students. Can't wait to get back to normal after this move. Dinner, cook outs, etc....

Wilson's Winners said...

I would like a little R&R in the Bahamas - Lucky Kimbell:)