Thursday, March 6, 2008

Surgery..ahhhhhhh!

O.k. so as most OR all of you know I am having a little minor surgery tomorrow. I am a little nervous, but I came across this bible verse...it was on my blog the other day...and it helped me feel more at ease and at peace with everything going on right now. It's Joshua 1:9. It basically says not to be nervous because the Lord walks with you and is there with you always. What peace that should give us all!(:
I am so bad about trying to put everything on myself and I need to just be letting God take control. It's hard letting go of that control, but that's what the Lord God says to do. I HAVE to trust in him. I HAVE to put my life in his hands. I shouldn't worry.
I am done rambling on, but please say a little prayer for me and wish me luck!

Love to all!


post signature

No comments: