Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Me Do It!!!

Oh my! The terrible twos have hit! My sweet little Mally has turned on us! All I have heard the last couple of days is ME DO IT! She wants to dress herself, wash her own hair, open and close the door herself and you better not help her at all! I went up to her room to get her up the other morning and I decided to pick out her clothes...big mistake! SHE had to pick them out. Then we proceeded to get her dressed...what a nightmare! I went downstairs... Joe was laughing...said he could hear us on the monitor. I briefly had a flash forward...when she's a teenager. We'll really be in for it then. None the less we love and adore her. Please come back to me...sweet little Mally. I miss you.

1 comment:

Wilson's Winners said...

Oh I can just imagine...you'll have double trouble but double the fun too! Take notes so you can share with me!!