Thursday, February 28, 2008

911 Emergency


Quick little story...I was letting Claire play with our phone to keep her occupied for a minute today. Of course she has a play one, but that one doesn't interest her in the slightest! I hear the dial tone and after a second or two I get it from her. Well, a second later it rings. You know what happen next....SHE HAD CALLED 911!!!!! I couldn't believe it! I apologized and told them my child had dialed it....I didn't tell them it was my 1 yr. old.(: Crazy story isn't it!

3 comments:

anna and geoffrey said...

Oh my goodness!! I am glad everything was OK ;)


Hope y'all are doing well...


Anna

thebarronfam said...

My sister and I did that when we were younger. They sent the cops to check everything out anyway. We were so embarrased.

Wilson's Winners said...

I'm so afraid Stirling is going to do that!!!