Monday, May 24, 2010

Fun in the Sun!

Claire and her new baby
The school of Manaray!

Mally


Your toenails gots to look pretty on the beach!



Mally and Mommy




Me and the girls

Sandcastle time!


Let's dig!


Don't forget to collect shells!


Claire
Sweet bottom.


Ocean fun!


Look at me!


Mally


Pretty toes in the sand.



I love the hot tub!



Say cheese!


Worn out from swimming all day.



Claire bear

Me and the little ladies had the best time at the beach! I hated to leave. They were great and enjoyed every second we had. They swam until they got little blisters on their toes and were all wrinkled up! I got a lot of fun pictures but I also took some of hem in their bathing suit tutus. I took a total of 163 photos! So...more to follow! Hope to get back soon. I love it!

post signature


No comments: