Friday, February 19, 2010

Rosy

Here she is at almost 9 months of age, our Golden Doodle, Rosy. Three words describe her... bad, bad, bad! She is truly a mess! She steals, begs, and borrows...with out returning! I actually stole myself this photo from my friend, Elizabeth, that did a post also about how very bad.....but lovable she is.
I do love her so! So here's to you, Rosy. May you enjoy your last few days of freedom before you're confined in your invisible electric prison....bless it. Maybe, your friends....Shug and Charlie will still come to visit.
We love you!
OH! If you're interested in getting a Golden Doodle then check out this website. It's where we got Rosy! They're great!

post signature

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I see that sweet thing sitting up on your porch every day. Charlie followed me and Banjo down there and stayed and played with Rosie while Banjo and I moved on. Hope he stayed a while. He seems to want to stay close to home.

Julee H. Nappier said...

Rosy is doing so good! it only took her getting shocked once, but I know she really misses her friends. yal come by anytime ya hear!(: