Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mally's end of the year class party.


Mally had a little program and class party yesterday at Parkway. Her class did a wonderful job singing for us! I was so proud! I took some pictures and a video of them to share. We are really going to miss our friends and wonderful teachers, Ms. Courtney and Ms. Karen. Mally is attending the summer program and she will have them again this summer so I'm not tearing up yet because we will see them in a month or so!(:

Enjoy the show!

2 comments:

Everyday with the Edwards said...

They did a GREAT job! I was teary-eyed when we left because we won't be there this summer!

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

Mally looks sooo pretty! Julee, I had no idea Miss Courtney was Mally's teacher! We loved her! She used to be one of our main babysitters. Missed you this week. Amanda